Explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. This rugged and beautiful region forms part of the Great Dividing Range, linking tropical north to temperate south, while dividing coastal cities from the vast Outback. Discover Leura village, a delightful blend of groomed gardens and quaint shops. At Echo Point see the famous Three Sisters rock formation and hear ancient Aboriginal legends. Experience Blue Mountain rides - Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway-(optional).
Enjoy Featherdale Park and have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little fairy penguins.
Stop at Homebush Bay, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. Here, you have the opportunity to catch the Rivercat ferry back to Sydney along the Parramatta River (optional activity - can be added at time of booking). If you do not wish to join the ferry, our coach will arrive in Sydney at approximately 5.45pm.
- Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Pass the site of the 2000 Olympic Games
- Discover quaint Leura village
- Visit famous echo point and see the Three Sisters rock formation.
- Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala
- See kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little penguins
- Optional Lunch (can be selected at time of booking - additional cost)
- Optional Scenic World Rides (can be selected at time of booking - additional cost)
- Optional River Cruise return to Sydney on Parramatta River (can be selected at time of booking - additional cost)
- Entry to Waradah Aboriginal Centre
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Luxury tourist coach transport - panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Lunch (Optional)
- Scenic World Rides (Optional)
- Parramatta River Cruise (Optional)
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers. As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR BOOKING, PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED, YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required