Tour Sydney's bustling city precincts, visit the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. See the colourful Royal Botanic Gardens on your way to visit The Gap. Enjoy the bohemian beat of lively Kings Cross. Discover the beauty of gracious harbourside suburbs. Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Join the coach for your return to Sydney, travelling through Paddington, the exclusive Eastern suburbs and Rushcutters Bay.
- Discovering the historic buildings of the Rocks area, first Austrlian British landing place
- lunch & Harbour Cruise (optional)
- Vist the world famous Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music
- Visit Notre Dame inspired St. Mary’s Cathedral and Hyde Park
- Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower and the exciting Darling Harbour
- The Art Gallery, Sydney Parliament House and parklands of Domain
- Enjoy harbour views from Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair
- Visit Royal Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy impressive views of the harbour entrance from the southern headland, The Gap
- Step on the white sands of Bondi Beach or enjoy afternoon co (own expense)
- See our friendly lifesavers on Bondi Beach
- See the splendid terrace houses as you tour through Paddington and Double Bay
- Travel through the trendy Eastern Suburbs
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- See the Sydney Opera House
- The Gap
- Bondi Beach
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- The Rocks
- City Sights, Bondi Tour
- Transportation by luxury tourist coach-panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Lunch included on J6 LC (Optional)
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.
As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required