Today our excellent guide will show you some of the best sights in Sydney. In the morning, you will travel to famous Manly Beach for a wonderful stroll along The Corso. Along the way you will view Darling Harbour and then cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Enjoy views from Seaforth Lookout and stop at Arabanoo Lookout for a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy your time at Manly beach before heading back to Sydney.
There are 2 hours break at the noon, we strongly recommend you to enjoy spectacular Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and see this sensational city from the water.
After lunch, you will tour Sydney's bustling city precincts, visit the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. See the colourful Royal Botanic Gardens on your way to visit The Gap. Enjoy the bohemian beat of lively Kings Cross. Discover the beauty of gracious harbourside suburbs. Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Join the coach for your return to Sydney, travelling through Paddington, the exclusive Eastern suburbs and Rushcutters Bay.
- See Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Enjoy views over Middle Head and Pearl Bay Marinas
- Stop at Arabanoo Lookout for a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy morning tea (own expense) at the seaside township of Manly
- Walk along The Corso and see the beach that’s made Manly famous
- Tour through the historic Rocks area
- See the renowned Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music
- View Hyde Park, St. Mary’s Cathedral and the Art Gallery of NSW
- Capture the Harbour views from Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair
- Enjoy stunning views from The Gap cliff
- Walk along the sands of world-famous Bondi Beach or relax as you enjoy afternoon tea (own expense)
- Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise (can be selected at time of booking - additional cost)
- Milsons Point
- Sydney Opera House
- Manly Beach
- The Rocks
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- The Gap and Bondi Beach
- City Sights, Manly & Northern Beaches and Bondi Beach
- Transportation by luxury tourist coach-panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Lunch included on J63 LC (Optional)
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.
As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required