Discover the World Heritage treasures of Blue Mountains National Park and the breathtaking natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves. Travel through the sleepy townships of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth,Lawson and Katoomba the quaint capital of the Blue Mountains.
At Echo Point see the imposing Three Sisters. According to Aboriginal legend, this unusual rock formation represents three sisters who were turned to stone. Learn ancient Aboriginal Dreamtime interpretations of the creation of the world.
Enter the Grand Arch at Jenolan Caves. Take in the beauty of the region and see the mysterious Blue Lake. This gorgeous sight is the result of mineral laden water seeping through the limestone caves. When cast in sunlight, the lake takes on the most captivating vivid blue colour
Join an informative and fully guided Cave tour. Relax amid the comfort & ambience of Caves House, originally a 1920s holiday retreat. Learn the folklore of the intrepid settlers and legendary bushrangers of this region. Depart Jenolan Caves for your direct drive back to Sydney.
- Katoomba-the quaint 'capital' of the Blue Mountains
- Witness the Three Sisters rock formation
- Jamison Valley
- Enjoy the view from Echo Point
- Guided tour of Lucas, Chifley or Imperial Cave
- Grand Arch at Jenolan Caves
- See the mysterious Blue Lake
- Optional Adventure Caving (can be selected at time of booking - additional cost - adults only)
- Guided tour of either Lucas, Chifley or Imperial Cave
- Luxury tourist coach transport - panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Admission Adventure Caving (Optional)
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers. As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR BOOKING, PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED, YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher, which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required