Explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. Escape to the Wilderness and enjoy unsurpassed beauty in the Blue Mountains on our small group tour. Enjoy panoramas of rugged cliffs and deep-forested valleys. Hear the calls of native birds and look for Australian wildlife.
Visit the unique town of Leura and immerse yourself in the originality of its quaint shop. Indulge in a complimentary morning tea in a popular Leura café. Stop at Scenic World and enjoy the three great rides, all included with your unlimited Discovery Pass. See the famous Three Sisters for a great photo opportunity.Travel to Wentworth Falls for spectacular views of this region. Enjoy a delicious lunch, overlooking spectacular scenery with your fellow travellers. Enjoy an easy walk to amazing cliff lookouts.
Stop to experience an afternoon at the award-winning Featherdale Wildlife Park. Interact with Australia’s native animals, get up close to a koala. Have the opportunity to hand-feed a kangaroo, wallaby or emu - watch out for the crocodile!
You’ll have the option to board a cruise and relax as you make your way up the Parramatta River. Alternatively stay on board the coach for your complimentary hotel drop-off.
- Rides at Scenic World on the Cableway & Scenic Railway
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Pass the site of the 2000 Olympic Games
- Discover quaint Leura village
- Visit famous echo point and see the Three Sisters rock formation.
- Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala
- See kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little penguins
- Optional River Cruise return to Sydney on Parramatta River (can be selected at time of booking - additional cost)
- Rides at Scenic World
- Morning Tea
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Transportation by luxury tourist coach-panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Parramatta River Cruise (Optional)
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers. As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR BOOKING, PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED, YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required