Travelling to the Yarra Valley with TripsOZ, sightseeing Victoria’s gourmet wonderland and a day of delights awaits us as we make the short journey from Melbourne into this most charming of districts.
TripsOZ will bring you to some of the valley’s luxury wineries as well as some of the local famous gems. Enjoy sampling the very finest produce on offer.
Most pleasure and luxury of the Yarra Valley region is the town of Healesville. Exploring its finest gourmet gems including Yarra Valley Pasta, the White Rabbit Brewery and the delightful kitchen Butcher. Those with a sweet tooth will truly salivate over the handmade goodies at the Candy mongers!
- extensive range of quality wines at De Bortoli Wines-Enjoy tasting
- Experiencing a palate-cleansing fruit experience at Wild About Fruit
- The cheeses here are truly fantastic. (Yarra Valley Dairy)
- Lunch at the fabulous Rochford Wines Guests will enjoy three courses in one with an exclusive “made to order” tasting experience. Three wines will also be paired with the guests’ selection for lunch.
- White Rabbit Brewery
- Kennedy & Wilson Chocolates, as served in Qantas First Class.
- Oakridge Winery for another sampling of the cool-climate wines
- Wild About Fruit
- Kennedy & Wilson Chocolates
- Wine & cheese at DeBortoli Wines
- Lunch & Wines at Rochford’s
- Coldstream Dairy Gourmet samplings
- Explore Healesville township
- Visit the White Rabbit Brewery
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.
As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing of your booking.Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
• Camera (spare battery and memory card - you will need it)
• Jacket in the cooler months
• Rain jacket (just in case)
• Low level of fitness required