Today, you will enjoy incredible old fashioned fun and the most spectacular rainforest in Australia. In the morning, you are going to travel into the prosperous heart of wine village to the picturesque Yarra Valley and ride aboard the Puffing Billy, Australia’s historical steam train. Dandenongs are spectacular mountains ranges only 40kms from Melbourne city. Dandenongs’ peak are wrapped in lush rainforests of Mountain Ash Trees, the tallest flowering plant in the world, waterfalls, rolling hills and steep valleys. You may meander through the scenic Blue Dandenong Range with bellbirds and kookaburras, and enjoy lunch at Rochford Winery, situated in one of the most stunning regions in Australia with breathtaking panoramic views of the Great Dividing Ranges.
Rochford Winery is located in the heart of Victoria’s Yarra Valley, the winery is often identified with the iconic Australian “Day On the Green” music festivals, Rochford Winery is situated in one of the most stunning regions in Australia with breathtaking panoramic views of the Great Dividing Ranges. Rochford Winery is synonymous with food, wine and the prosperous beauty of the Yarra Valley.In addition to Rochford, we will visit another two leading wineries for wine appreciation, education, and testing, such as Dominique Portet, where you may test the award-winning selections of Australian wine.
- Puffing Billy Steam train ride
- Hand-feed birds at Grants, Sherbrooke Forest
- Visit famous Australian Wineries, Rochford Wines, Dominique Portet, Domain Chandon and wine testing
- Aussie Tucker & Billy Tea, and enjoy cheese and crackers
- Lunch is included on Tour K35L (see Fares section above)
- National park fees
- Luxury tourist coach transport with toilet, video, air-conditioning, reclining seats, panoramic windows, state of the art sound systems.
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Historic steam train ride
- Aussie Tucker & Billy Tea
- Australia Famous Wine tasting
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers. As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required