Phillip Island is about 142 km south-southeast of Melbourne city. Phillip Island day tour from Melbourne is an amazing way to explore one of the most popular holiday destination in Australia. Philip Island is renowned for amazing Penguins Parade--When the sunsets, thousands of little Penguins emerge from the sea and make their way to their home. You can choose to watch the spectacle from viewing platforms if you like which services the better viewing angle. This Penguin Parade is really well worth your time.
Phillip Island Day Tour offers not only the Penguin Parade but also Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate and Koala Conservation Centre. You may view the unique Australian wildlife in natural habitat. We also invite you to test gourmet food at the boutique Phillip Island Winery where you may enjoy 4 Gippsland cheeses and 5 local wines. Phillip Island Day Tour is an experience you'll never forget.
- Great Penguin Parade
- Penguin Parade's Award Winning Visitor Centre
- Platform Penguin Plus (Optional-See Fare section)
- Testing gourmet chocolate at Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate
- Getting close to Koala and wildlife at Koala Conservation Centre
- Testing gourmet food at the boutique Phillip Island Winery
- Enjoy Gippsland cheeses and locally produced wines
- The Nobbies and Point Grant
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Australia's largest group of Fur Seals
- Seal Rocks
- Hot beverage and fresh baked cake at the Penguin Parade
- Free Wi-Fi
- National park fees
- Professional Driver/Guide
- All entry fees
- Admission to the Penguin Plus Area (Optional)
- Lunch (Winter) Dinner (Summer)
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing of your booking. Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required