It is only 1.5 hours drive from Melbourne downtown to Phillip Island. Phillip Island is home to an astonishing array of wildlife, including largest fur seal colony, the cuddly koalas and the Little Penguins. You may join the world’s most little penguins at dusk when these lovely penguins emerge from the surf and waddle to their homes. The little penguins will come ashore when they finish the fishing at sea each night at sunset, it would be the most memorable natural wildlife experience. The user-friendly boardwalks and viewing stands help you to enjoy all the action without disturbing them or their burrow homes.
The Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour is the most memorable natural wildlife experience for anyone visiting Australia.
The Penguin Parade is a great natural phenomenon, it only takes place in the open outdoors. We kindly remind you to bring warm, waterproof clothing, because it is cold on the island in the night when you enjoin the time of view in any season.
- Penguin Parade
- Viewing Platform Penguin Plus (Optional)
- Westernport and French Island
- Maritime Fishing Village San Remo
- National park fees
- Admission to the Penguin Parade
- Admission to the Penguin Plus Area (Optional)
- Transportation by luxury tourist coach-panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver-Guide
This tour offers a limited range of complimentary door-to-door pick up services from several inner city accommodation providers. As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing of your booking. Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required