**DAY 1: Depart Melbourne and head to the Great Ocean Road stopping at the town of Colac for Morning tea. Travel to the famous Ship Wreck Coast home of Loch Ard Gorge and the world renowned 12 Apostles. Spend the morning exploring these spectacular sights before having lunch in the charming coastal town of Port Campbell. After lunch enjoy the beach before continuing your journey along the Great Ocean road through the Otway Ranges taking a walk through a beautiful rainforest. After a hearty dinner (included) spend the night on the Great Ocean Road. (L, D).
**DAY 2: After Breakfast (included) we make our way along the coast and have morning tea at a nearby location. After a short drive to Queenscliff we board the ferry for a spectacular ferry ride across Port Phillip Bay. Stand on the front deck and take in all the amazing sights keeping a keen eye out for dolphins, which frequent the bay. Disembarking the ferry on the Mornington Peninsular we head towards Phillip Island on the way stopping at Maru Park to get up close and personal with Koalas, hand feed kangaroos and interact with heaps of Aussie wildlife. Later in the day witness the world's smallest penguins waddle ashore in an unforgettable display.
• Aussie wildlife/koalas in the Wild
• Ancient rainforest guided eco walk
• Learn about the tragic tales of "The Shipwreck Coast"
• The Twelve Apostles
• London Bridge
• Loch Ard Gorge - site of the tragic shipwreck of the "Loch Ard"
• Sunset at the Penguin Parade
• Visit the Penguin Parade's award winning Visitor Centre
• Australia's largest population of fur Seals
- Inner city pickup and drop off
- Small coach with a professional driver/guide
- Morning Tea & Cookies
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Meals as indicated
- Dormitory accommodation
- Ferry Ride
- Wildlife Parks Entry Fee
- Penguin Parade Entry Fee
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.
As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
When you make your booking, please indicate in the space provided, your accommodation address.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing of your booking. Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
• Camera (spare battery and memory card - you will need it)
•Jacket in the cooler months
•Rain jacket (just in case)
• Bathers &Towel
• Bring adequate clothing due to cool conditions at night
• All bedding is provided
• Low level of fitness required