Melbourne is a wonderful blend of architectural heritage, modern and contemporary design. It has vibrant café’s, cosmopolitan restaurants, parklands and beautiful waterways as features. Tick off the must-see sights of Melbourne as you pass historical landmarks, lush gardens and hidden laneways of cafés and boutiques. See the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Queen Victoria Market, Shrine of Remembrance and wander through the Fitzroy Gardens.
- See Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne Town Hall
- View Shrine of Remembrance
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Federation Square
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Law Courts & Flagstaff Gardens
- Royal Exhibition Buildings
- Eureka Tower-refer Fare Box Option
- Chinatown, Parliament House and Princess Theatre
- Captain Cook's cottage
- Australian Grand Prix Race Track
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Gracious tree lined St Kilda Road
- Etihad Stadium at Docklands
- Views of historic Williamstown
- Transportation by luxury tourist coach-panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver/Guide
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing of your booking.Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required