Heading to Ballarat and enjoy a pleasure trip to Sovereign Hill, a wonderful re-built 1850s gold mining colony. Visit the old fasion building and wander around the histrical street to meet goldsmiths and craftsmen of another time. Passing through the city of Ballarat and sightseeing the Victorian trainditional architecture of a prosperous era.
- Sovereign Hill
- See diggings and mud brick huts
- "Voyage of Discovery" and Gold Museum
- Stagecoach touring!
- City seeghting of Ballarat
- Eureka Stockade Centre
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Feed and touch kangaroos
- Meet and touch koalas
- Tasmanian Devils feeding
- Goannas and giant lizards
- Sight of venomous snakes
- Voracious crocodiles
- Luxury tourist coach: climate controlled air-conditioning, panoramic windows, toilet included, video, reclining seats, state of the art sound systems
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Admission to Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Admission to Sovereign Hill
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.
As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required