This morning, we will travel into the prosperous heart of wine village to the picturesque Yarra Valley and ride aboard the Puffing Billy, Australia’s historical steam train. You may meander through the scenic Blue Dandenong Range with bellbirds and kookaburras, and enjoy lunch at Rochford Winery, situated in one of the most stunning regions in Australia with breathtaking panoramic views of the Great Dividing Ranges.
We will mander among Australia’s unique birds and animals in the natural forest setting of Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary, the premier wildlife and nature sanctuary in Australia, home to over 210 species of unique birds, reptiles and mammals. You may witness the “Birds of Prey” performance of hunting skills as they dive and soar across the arena. You also can get close to koalas and view Tasmanian Devils, goannas, dingoes, and snakes.
- Rochford Winery
- Enjoy cracker, cheese and Lunch (Lunch is included on Tour K15L, Optional)
- Puffing Billy Steam Train Ride
- Unique Aussie Tucker & Billy Tea
- Sherbrooke Forest and Blue Dandenong Rangers
- Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary
- Getting close to koalas and view Tasmanian Devils, goannas, dingoes, and snakes.
- National park fees
- Admission to Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Aussie Tucker and Billy Tea
- Lunch ( Included on Tour K15L)
- Entry into Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary
- Luxury tourist coach transport with toilet, video, air-conditioning, reclining seats, panoramic windows, state of the art sound systems.
- Professional Driver/Guide
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers. As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU.