Experience an active day with nature walks, Australian wildlife, surf beaches and meeting new friends on the Surf Coast and the Shipwreck Coast, where you can have panoramic views over Bass Strait and the Southern Ocean.
As one of the world's magnificent coastal drives, the Great Ocean Road is well-known for powerful seas, golden long beaches, beautiful townships, giant cliffs and lush rainforests. Along the scenic road enjoy the trip by way of Anglesea, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell, where is famous for natural limestone and sandstone rock formations including Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge and The Twelve Apostles.
- Twist and wind along the World famous Great Ocean Road
- Amazing scenery for photography
- Surf Coast-enjoy morning tea overlooking the Beach
- The lighthouse made famous by the TV Series “Round the Twist”
- Seaside towns of Lorne, Torquay and Port Campbell
- Koalas and other Australian wildlives
- Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for a delicious lunch (included)
- An easy eco walk through ancient rainforest
- Towering eucalyptus trees
- Learn about the tragic tales of "The Shipwreck Coast"
- The Twelve Apostles
- London Bridge
- Loch Ard Gorge - site of the tragic shipwreck of the "Loch Ard"
- Port Campbell National Park
- Morning tea and cookies
- National Park entry fees
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.
As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing of your booking. Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required