The world famous wine region of the Barossa Valley is steeped in history and German heritage, swathed in rolling landscapes of vines, orchards, pasture and bushland and full of great characters.
- Torrens River
- Torrens Gorge
- Kangaroo Creek and Millbrooke Reservoirs
- Williamstown’s historic stone buildings
- Morning tea and sweet treats at Lyndoch Bakery
- Guided tour of winemaking
- Jacob’s Creek visitor Centre and Cellar Door
- Uncover the mystery of wines at a tutored wine tasting, involving an amazing sensory experience.
- Barossa Valley from Menglers Hill lookout
- Enjoy a sumptuous two course lunch at Barossa Chateau.
- Wine tasting at Creek Wines
- Tour of the Hermann Thumm Collection in the Chateau’s private museum
- A stroll through the Southern Hemisphere’s largest rose garden, opened by Queen Elizabeth
- Visit Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement with its Elm tree-lined main street, quaint cottages, inns, cellar doors, craft shops and galleries, artisan cheese and smallgoods makers, bakers and tea rooms
- Delight in the Adelaide Hills’ villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater with its historic mill and waterwheel.
- Morning tea at Lyndoch Bakery with coffee/tea
- Wine tasting and tour at the Jacob’s Creek Winery and Visitor Centre
- Lunch at Barossa Chateau and opportunity for wine tasting at Creek Wines
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers.As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN BOOKING IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR LOCATION ON OUR LIST TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS SO WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP AT THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR YOU
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required