Explore Adelaide's Southern Vales and beaches with TripsOZ on this fantastic day tour.
Heading to the beautiful Adelaide Hills and down to the Fleurieu Peninsula, where the vines meet the sea. South Australia's premier holiday destination and recreational playground Fleurieu Peninsula is made up of rolling green hills, orchards, dairy pastures, farms and vineyards all included by picturesque beaches and rugged coastlines.
Traveling through Goolwa, gateway to the internationally well known wetlands of the Coorong National Park and the end of the mighty Murray River's long journey. Heading to Victor Harbor, one of South Australia’s most popular seaside towns and enjoy the wonderful beach, McLaren Vale, one of the most popular wine region is the last destination before returning to Adelaide.
- Scenic Mt Lofty ranges
- Historic Strathalbyn (Angas River)
- Port of Goolwa (Murray River meets the lakes and sea)
- Port Elliot on stunning Horseshoe Bay
- Victor Harbor on Encounter Bay
- Ride a horse drawn tram to Granite Island (own expense).
- Impressive views from The Bluff
- Vineyards, leafy olive and almond groves and old stone wineries in McLaren Vale wine region
- Opportunity to sample produce at Medlows Confectionary and the Almond Train
- Optional three course carvery lunch on the shorefront at Victor Harbour (can be selected at time of booking - additional cost)
- Luxury tourist coach transport - panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Lunch (Optional)
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers. As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR BOOKING, PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED, YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing of your booking. Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required