Adelaide is a captivating classic Australian city noted for its many festivals. It is an elegant city with a rich past and a passion for fine living.
Its historic buildings, gardens, wide boulevards and over 7 square kilometres of green parklands circling the city centre make this Australian city truly unique.
Adelaide’s food, wine and culture and its long beach fronts. Take in all the highlights on this half day tour and you’ll appreciate why it has been ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world.
- Victoria Square, the heart of the city
- Cosmopolitan Gouger Street, home to Chinatown and great restaurants and bars
- Grand boulevard of King William Street
- Stylishly planned Terraces - north, south, east and west - separating the city from the parklands
- Gardens and kilometres of parklands ranging from botanic to natural bushland
- The River Torrens
- Elegant Parliament House
- State Library
- Trinity Church, Adelaide’s oldest church
- Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
- Visit famous Haigh’s Chocolates
- Enjoy a complimentary tea of coffee and fine Haigh’s chocolates*
- St Peter’s Cathedral
- Adelaide Oval, home to the Bradman collection
- Colonel Light’s lookout on Montefiore Hill
- Plane Tree Drive alongside the Botanic Gardens
- North Adelaide’s grand and historic stately homes
- Optional Scenic Cruise on Torrens River aboard the iconic ‘Pop-eye’ (can be selected at time of booking - additional cost)
- Haigh’s Chocolates not available Sunday or Public holidays
- Luxury tourist coach transport - panoramic windows, climate controlled air-conditioning, toilet, video, state of the art sound systems, reclining seats
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Cruise on Torrens River (Optional)
All tours offer complimentary door-to-door pick up services from most inner city accommodation providers. As it is not practical to stop at every accommodation provider we will endeavor to arrange a pick-up at a nearby location for your convenience.
WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR BOOKING, PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED, YOUR ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher which will be issued to you at the time of completing your booking.
Our Product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you thus ensuring your peace of mind. We are truly Day Tour Specialists
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required